What should we eat when travelling to Da Nang? The best delicious food in Danang. It must be the concern of many visitors when coming to this beautiful and dynamic coastal city.
In order to not miss the opportunity to enjoy the famous dishes of Da Nang, follow Kha Tran and take a look the list below.
- Top 10 best cheap hotels in Da Nang
- Price tickets to visit destinations in Da Nang
- Experience of car rental when traveling to Da Nang
Quang noodles – The most delicious dish in Da Nang
Quang noodles are an indispensable dish in the menu to enjoy for every visitor when coming to Da Nang tourism. Da Nang people can eat Quang noodles as a snack or even breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Quang Nam noodles are varied with different flavors such as Quang noodles with crab, eel, etc. However, the most popular noodles are with shrimp, chicken, eggs, meat served with roasted peanuts and baked rolls. Here are some good restaurants in Da Nang:
You can enjoy Quang noodles in Hoang Dieu street, Trung Nu Vuong street, Hoang Hoa Tham street … in the morning from 8 am to 10 am. A large bowl of noodles is priced at around 13,000 VND – 25,000 VND. If you eat with rice paper, it sets you back about 30,000 VND/bowl.
Quang noodles stores and restaurants are popular in Da Nang
- Thi restaurant: 251 Hoang Dieu street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- Ba Mua restaurant: 19 Tran Binh Trong street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- Ba Vi restaurant: 166 Le Dinh Duong street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- 1A Quang noodles store, Hai Phong, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- Quang Dai Loc Le Phuoc Phuong store: 277 Dong Da street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
“Goi ca” Nam O
“Goi ca” Nam O is made from raw fish, the food is extremely delicious and unique not everyone dare to enjoy but if eaten once, you will be addicted to this dish.
If you want to eat “Goi ca” properly, you use thin rice paper rolls, fish, vegetables, banana, cucumber … and dips into sauce. Or mix them all together in bowls and eat them. This dish served with baked rolls is also very interesting. You can taste sweet, spicy and fragrant flavours which infiltrate through your tongues. It will be very delicious, strange and unforgettable.
It is one of the Da Nang specialties, but the price of “Goi ca” Nam O is quite cheap, about 40,000 – 80,000 VND per plate depending on type and ration.
Some places to serve the famous “Goi ca” Nam O in Da Nang
- “Goi ca” Ba My: 11 Mai Lao Bang street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- “Goi ca” Tan: 464 Dien Bien Phu street, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang
- “Goi ca” Sau Hao: 232 Tran Cao Van street, Da Nang
- “Goi ca” Thanh Huong: 1029 Nguyen Luong Bang street, Lien Chieu district, Da Nang
- Restaurants and coastal stores in Nguyen Tat Thanh street and Pham Van Dong street, Da Nang
However, if you travel to Da Nang and want to discover the delicious and pur dishes of Nam O, you should go to the Nam O village. Fish is caught directly in the sea, so it is very fresh and carefully processed, making the fish less fishy. You will feel the special flavor of “Goi ca” Nam O that is unforgettable.
“Bun cha ca” in Da Nang
“Bun cha ca” is quite popular in each region in Viet Nam, but it can be said that “Bun cha ca” in Da Nang is still attractive, flavourful and characteristic that you could not find in anywhere. One of the important reasons for “Bun cha ca” Da Nang to become famous is that this place is coastl, so there are lots of fresh fish to make “Cha ca” like feather back, king mackerel, sardine, flying fish, barracuda, … around year.
The most delicious “Bun cha” restaurants in Da Nang
- “Bun cha ca” Ban Lan: 94 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- “Bun cha ca” Ba Phung: 63 Le Hong Phong street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- “Bun cha ca” Ba Lu: 317 Hung Vuong street, Da Nang
- “Bun cha ca” Nguyen Chi Thanh: 109 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Da Nang
- “Bun cha ca” Hon: 113/3 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Hai Chau 1 ward, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
“Banh trang cuon thit heo”
“Banh trang cuon thit heo” is very simple and easy to make and eat. Pork slices are carefully selected, cut cleverly with lean meat in the middle and thin fat meat at the beginning and the end , then combine with vegetables. The secret of making the sauce is a special way to make the appeal of “Banh trang cuon thit heo” in Da Nang.
Some famous and cheap “Banh trang cuon thit heo” places in Da Nang
- Mau restaurant: 35 Do Phuong Tinh street, Cam Le district, Da Nang
- Que Nha restaurant: K72 / 1C Ham Nghi street, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang
- Ba Huong restaurant: 364- 2/9 street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
“Banh xeo” Da Nang
Many people say that if you go around this city center to eat a full delicious dishes of Da Nang that forgets eating “Banh xeo”, your trip will not complete. Especially, if you travel in the rainy season in Da Nang and have a chance to taste a few hot “Banh xeo” with fragrant rice cakes, vegetables salad, then dip into the special sauce, it will be very wonderful.
The most famous restaurant is the “Banh xeo” Ba Duong, which was originally known as a street vendor on a corner of the street. Then, after 31 years, the “Banh xeo” Ba Duong restaurant has become a brand name that whenever everyone talks about Da Nang cuisines, tourists are unforgettable. The price is quite cheap, each disk is from 20,000 VND – 55,000 VND. Address: K280 / 23, Hoang Dieu street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
In addition, there are other “Banh xeo” restaurants which are reviewed delicious and cheap:
- “Banh xeo Quang” Co Muoi: 23 Chau Thi Vinh Te street, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang
- Ba Hong restaurant: 84 Le Do street, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang
- “Banh xeo tom nhay” (Quy Nhon specialty): 140 Nguyen Duc Trung street, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang
- “Banh xeo” Ba Ngoc: 228 Dong Da street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
“Che xoa xoa hat luu”
Feeling cool in hot weather with the “che xoa xoa hat luu” is cooked from the gracilarias, black agar and fresh coconut will help you to explore Da Nang tourist attractions more excitement.
When eating this sweet soup, the crisp jelly, the sweetness of coconut and greasy green peas with some tough “hat luu” make people forget your tiredness.
To enjoy this delicious and cheap sweet soup, visitors can visit the Con market or visit the restaurants on Tran Binh Trong street, Phan Thanh street,… The price is about 5000 VND / cup.
“Oc hut” is a popular dish but also very special that visitors coming to Da Nang want to enjoy. There are shellfish stir-fried with lemongrass and chilli, snails, bitter snail,… Sitting on the sidewalk and overlooking the streets of Da Nang, eat the shellfish by hand and feel the spicy salty taste will certainly give you more enjoyable experience.
To enjoy this famous snack, you can go to Ong Ich Khiem street, Pham Van Nghi street, … with very cheap price about 25,000 VND/disk. In addition, it also has mixed jackfruit with the price of only 10,000 VND/disk.
Some good and cheap snacks in Da Nang
- “Banh trang kep” Di Hoa: It is popular with young people, cost about 12 VND / disk, drinks here are also delicious. Address: 62 / 2A Nui Thanh street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
- Oggy Sushi Dimsum restaurant: selling a lot of strange and unique dishes like curry, eggs, cold noodles, beef soup … Address: 441 Phan Chu Trinh street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
- TOFU restaurant: selling many unique dishes such as “tau pho”, flans with ice cream, longan with lotus seeds sweet soup, … cost 10-20 VND / disk. Address: 362 Phan Chu Trinh street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
- Bop Bu Bu restaurant: a lot of fancy dishes, such as rice cakes with hams, spicy rice cakes, chicken burgers, Korea mixed rice, “Bop bu bu”, … Address: 39 Nguyen Trai street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
Hopefully, with the many delicious dishes that Kha Tran recommends above, the question “what should we eat when travelling to Da Nang” will not be a problem anymore. Therefore, all your duties are just go out and enjoy with your friends or family! If you want to share more experience travel in Da Nang with useful and necessary information for the upcoming travel, do not hesitate to contact us. Kha Tran car rental is always ready to accompany you. Hotline Ms Anna: (+84) 916510201 or Ms Katharine: (+84) 34 797 6789.
Wish you have a trip to Da Nang is fun and complete!
Kha Tran Car Rental
For booking or any information please feel free to contact us: